Top 5 fashion photos



Hi guys, I am doing five top fashion photos.




1. Sunset photo
I love this picture because the sunset in the background is really pretty and it was taken at a good time.
I love her dress and how she on a boat and there like a cliff in the background too.
2. black and white photo
I love how she looks and how her hair looks so nice and stunning.
How its a black and white photo because it brings out the image.
\



 3. Red flower girl.
I love how there the light in the background.
I love how she is dress and how she is looking at the camera.


4. Thinking
I love how she is sitting on the brick wall.
I also love how she is looking at the camera and looks like she is thinking.





















5. In the woods.
Love how the wind is blowing  her hair and how they got a good picture of the hair in the air.
Love how she is in nature.

I use these photos because they will well taken and had other good reasons.

Thanks for reading my blogs.
Peace out! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Post

Random Post!