Telling A Story

My Bad Weekend
Hey guys! This is a story about my friend and I having a bad weekend. It didn't go our way. We thought it would be fun, but there were some fun parts. Hope you Enjoy!

 It stared out not doing anything on Friday, I was so bored. Than the next day we went to Hannah grandma and its about an hour an a half away. We ate a donut in the car for breakfast but I didn't eat it all. I give some to my friend dog named Winnie. We were so bored on the car ride there. We mostly talk and play with Winnie. Hannah mom had to go to the bathroom so we stop at a Dollar General. We were about thirty minutes away from Hannah grandmas. But we walk in to the Dollar store and we got a snack and water. We were really hangry. We got back into the car and we drove off. We finally arrived. We walk in and said hi to Hannah's grandparents. We played with the dogs for a little than we got bored.

 We went on the four-wheeler and drove all around. It was fun but cold. We got off to put warmer clothes on. We got on again and drove away. We wanted to make new paths so we drove into the woods and made a new path. We found one and drove that way. It was along grassy path with trees that surround the path. We drove down the path not all the way. We were thinking about turning around but we couldn't find a good place to turn around cause the path was narrow. So we thought if we drove more down the path we could find a place to turn around. We kept on getting hit by trees. It hurt. We finally found a place to turn around. It was like half a mile down that path. We started to turn around than we got stuck. Hannah turn it off and we got off and push it back. Than Hannah turned it on. But it didn't turn on at all. We didn't know what to do. Are feet were really cold because we weren't wearing good shoes for the snow. We check all around the four-wheeler and see if there was anything that happened. We found a wire sticking out and we try putting it back but it didn't fit. Hannah tried and tried getting it on. But we just couldn't. We were about two miles away from Hannah grandmas house. We were getting colder and colder but the second. Finally I thought to my self I should start to walk closer to the house to get help. Hannah sat on the four-wheeler to try to fix it well I went off to get help. I didn't want Hannah to go get help because her shoes are like flip flops. And there was snow on the ground. We heard Hannah's mom and I quick ran as fast as I can down the path to try to talk to her better. I finally got to a red a gate and told Hannah's mom to go to the red gate. She found me and we ran to the four wheeler. I walk about half a mile down that path. We finally got back to the four wheeler and she fix it all she did was plug in that cord that was unplug and shake the four-wheeler.  Which I don't understand because we tried both of those things. We finally got back to the house and found out that Hannah's grandparents drove off to come get us. We drove the four-wheeler to catch up to them and we did but they didn't notice we did.  Which was funny because they didn't notice tell they got out of the car. We drove back to the house and we settle down. They told us they were sacred because they didn't hear the four wheeler anymore and that they also heard a gun shot which we didn't hear.

We were cold so we put our swimsuit on so we can go into the hot tube. We had to wait fifth teen minutes to go in the hot tube. We were super cold. We were also really hungry. We ate crackers, but in my mind I wanted an actual meal. Because we didn't eat anything good that day. We finally got to go into the hot tube and it wasn't even hot it was warm. And it was supper foggy and we couldn't see and are eyes hurt a lot. So we got out and got dress. Than we went shopping and we were really hangry. We got back and finally ate but I didn't like what we had, so I didn't have much of a meal still. Than we made some Nome gardens. We finally left and we were disappointed because we didn't go bowling or to the movies. We were hungry still. So Hannah's mom brought us to get pizza and they only had one left. So we had to wait longer to get food. So we went to McDonald's and got food. We had to wait in line to get it. We finally got the food and they forgot are sweet and sour sauce and our drink. We ate our French fries and we tried our chicken nuggets. They were so burnt and it didn't even taste like chicken nuggets. We were so mad because we are still hungry at that time. We finally got back to Hannah's house and we went to sleep. We woke up and I had to leave. We were going to go bowling today but we didn't cause it was closed. I went home and cleaned the whole house and waited for our guest to come over. We watch the Vikings play and we lost I was so mad and sad. The Eagles cheated. it wasn't fair we should have had a rematch. Than I found out my bed broke and my door. Somebody was in my room. I don't know who. I went to sleep and I got ready for school. I went to school. Know I am writing this story.

I hope you guys enjoy this story. It was all true. I hope next time we go to Hannah grandmas we won't have bad luck.
Peace Out!








 

Comments

  1. I had already read Hannah's version, so it was interesting to see how your story was similar and different!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Post

Top 5 fashion photos

Random Post!