Pictures I have taken.

Hi guys, I am sharing with you some photos I have taken. I love taken photos of animals. Like my pets and my friends pets.




I love how I got there tongue out. It didn't take much work I got them at the perfect time. They are eating there food. There names are Bo and Aero. They are my pets.




Next picture is my friend dog his name is Joey. He have just pass recently and he was like my dog to me. I love how he is wearing deer antlers. I am surmised he left them on so I could quick take a picture.




This picture was taken when we just got my cat. He was eating a toy. I'm surprised I got a picture he is so hipper. I just bent down and toke a picture of him.


It was late at night and he was sitting on my lap. This is my other friend cat. It was great timing because he was licking his paw. And how you can she his tongue.
I love taking pictures of animals and sunsets. Taking pictures is so much fun. Its even more fun when your pictures turn out the way you want them to be. You should try taking pictures of things you, will be happy how it turns out.
 
Peace out!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Post

Top 5 fashion photos

Random Post!