Random Post!

Random Post!
Hi guys I am posting about gymnastics! I love gymnastics and so dose my friends. We go every Wednesday. Its me and four of my friends. Me and Hannah, Maddi go at 6:30-8:00 and Katlyn and Cylee go at 7:00-8:30. We all have to wait thirty minutes. We take turns bringing each other to the place. We go to Granite City Gymnastics. Its really fun. Are coaches are really nice and strong. We do gymnastics all the time. We practice and practice. I use to not be able to do anything but Katlyn taught me lot of things. We are thinking to make are self a gym at Cylee house. They have this shield that we can use. And it would be cheaper. We made a YouTube channel about gymnastics. Its called 5 flipping freaks. We do challenge and of course gymnastics. We do it for fun. We go with the flow on our videos. There are many things I can do that toke me a few years to get. We are level three and its hard to pass it. I only need to get my backhand spring. My favorite thing to do is volt and bars. I like floor but it gets hard and so with beam. Here a link to are YouTube channel.
I hope you enjoy are video's. Subscribe to our channel if you want to watch more of us.
This is me and my friends. We are the flipping freaks.

I hope you guys enjoy this post! Sorry it was sort and kind of boring. 

Peace Out!
  
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Post

Top 5 fashion photos